- I am your father and you will do as I say.
- I am your mother and you will do as I say.
- Don’t be a smart alack.
- You live under my roof and what I say goes.
- Curiosity killed the cat.
- Its none of your business
- I wasn’t talking to you.
- Because I said so.
- Respect your elders.
- I don’t talk to strangers.
1- One should not follow ones orders based on blood or kin.
2- One should not follow ones orders based on blood or kin.
3- It’s wrong to condemn intelligence and curiosity.
4- One should not follow orders based on location.
5- Curiosity is the basis of intellectual human beings.
6- It is if it involves family, friends, or personal interests.
7- This incites no resolve to a conflict or conversation at hand.
8- This remark incites no real reason to halt actions or decisions.
9- No matter how old,respect is earned individually, not handed out.
10- This is a contradiction, all friends were once strangers.